Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesdays Are Fun

Today was quite a busy Wednesday, but I'm not too mad about it.

First I was interviewed for the local paper. The reporter guy was super nice and even invited me to go rafting on the Yellowstone River this weekend. And don't worry he's not some creepy old dude, he's around my age which is refreshing here in Livingston. I feel like such a minority, everyone here seems to be 50 or older.

Later in the day I helped out one of my farmer friends at his stand at the farmers market which was fun.

After the farmers market I met a photographer from the paper at the community garden to take some pictures for my article. He told me he'd send them all to me so I'll post them when I get them.

Finally, I'm house/dog sitting for my roommate's boss while they're both at a conference tonight. Right now I'm hanging with two pooches I've appropriately named Dringus and Drungle (for those of you who don't get it, check out some Dr. Steve Brule stuff on Youtube).

Holler at everyone later!

Love,
Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment