Thursday, August 4, 2011

I think I'm in Love

So I've fallen in love with my neighbor, Hank. He's super cute and really sweet. He was outside the other morning while I was leaving for work and we just really hit it off. One downside is that he's kinda short, but he's still totally adorable. Oh and by the way, Hank's my neighbor's dog. Here's Hank....



Hank's the best. It's nice having a dog around. Especially since I miss Sophie so much.

On another note, yesterday was the farmers market. I was super pumped to use my food stamps to get some local food. However I was disappointed to find out that at the Livingston Farmers Market they do not have a EBT machine that makes it possible to make cash transactions for the farmers with the food stamps. BOO! After finding this out I'm making it my mission to get that accomplished so lower income people in Livingston can have access to local, fresh foods from the farmers market. Food Equality For All!

Okay I'm off my little soapbox now. Here's a picture of me enjoying some locally brewed beer from Neptune's Brewery in Livingston another new love of mine!




One more thing I forgot to mention. I finally got the internet at my place so that means I can finally Skype! Anyone who wants to Skype me, find me at BecNaab!

Love,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment