Thursday, August 25, 2011

To kill time...

So things in the office have been pretty boring today. School starts next week so right now it's kind of the calm before the storm. My supervisor has taken the day off and I honestly don't have anything to do till next week. So today I've decided to make a list of all the things I could possibly do after AmeriCorps. Here it is (in no random order):

1. Stay another year working on my Farm-to-School program here in Livingston.
2. Join PeaceCorps
3. Go to grad school. The next question is where. Montana State? Case? Anywhere with a good nutrition/dietetics program?
4. WWOOF. I know most of you don't know what this is. I'm not going to explain it. Look it up.
5. Move back to Ohio and then figure stuff out.
6. Try to find a job somewhere......anywhere for goodness sakes.
7. Hangout in Europe with Ben.
8. Backpack in Europe with my friend Lindsay.
9. Fall in love.

Nine options is a lot, but it's better than nothing. I know I have time to figure this stuff out, I just have a lot of time today so I figured I'd at least write my ideas down and share them with everyone.

Totally random side note. I went horseback riding last night with my friend Maggie. We went kind of late though so we weren't out there for too long. We plan on going again sometime soon. Yay!

Okay enough of my rambling for today. Going to Missoula this weekend for the Root City River Festival which should be pretty fun. I'll let you know how that goes!

Love,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment