Monday, July 18, 2011

So I met my boss.....

Met my boss today. His name is Todd and he's the curriculum director for Livingston schools. He seems like a really cool guy. He's planning a meeting for Monday where he's introducing me to about 12-15 people that might be able to help me in coordinating this Farm To School project I'll be working on. A little intimidating yes, but I know it'll be a good thing.

Todd also let me know that he was a fishing guide for 20 years and is a avid hunter. He even extended the invitation to join him and his family for a wild game dinner one night. I'm not going to lie I'm curious. I might just be down abandoning my vegetarianism for meat I know is hormone free and didn't come from agribusiness. We'll see...I'll keep you updated on that!

Well it's off to FoodCorps training for me!

Love,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment