Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bozeman City Co-op

So while shopping in Bozeman today I stumbled upon the greatest thing ever.....the Community Food Co-op! It's a huge place with tons of local, organic produce, fresh meat and fish, and great groceries. It's like a Whole Foods but on a smaller scale. I found tons of gluten free stuff and they had my beloved Kombuchas for only $2.69 a piece (they're normally around $4.00)!

What makes the co-op even better is they have a cafe as well as a deli and salad bar. I was even able to order a sandwich on gluten free bread....SCORE!

I know I'm a dork for getting really excited about this, but for those that know me best you know what a strange eater I am (even though I don't think eating fresh, organic, and local foods shouldn't be strange....it should be the norm!).

I'll get off my little soapbox right now. Tomorrow I start FoodCorps training in Boulder then it's off to my dreaded PSO (Americorps Pre-Service Orientation). I'll be back with updates. Till then adios!

Love,
Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment