Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Livingston Farmers Market

My roommate Kelsey and I went to the Livingston Farmers Market today. Now I've been to my fair share of farmers markets and I must say this was one of the best. Maybe it was because of all the cool jewelry I saw. Maybe it was the fact that all the vendors were super friendly. Maybe it was the mountains in the background. Or maybe it was the hottie that sold me salsa. Or maybe it was just all of it combined. Anyways, I had a great time.

However while I had a great time at the farmers market I have not been having a good time when it comes to getting food stamps. My case worker (who I'm pretty sure screwed everything up) has not been in her office the past two days AND she was supposed to call me this afternoon and didn't. Little does the woman know she can run but she can't hide. I'm getting my full food stamp benefits even if I have to be a bitch to do so.

I'll keep you updated.

Love,
Becky



No comments:

Post a Comment