Friday, July 15, 2011

Howdy!

Hey Everyone!

As I promised, here's my blog! I'm going to try to keep this as updated as possible but I'm giving everyone a warning that my history with keeping up with my blogs has been less the stellar. However, I know how important it is to everyone to know what I'm up to so I'm really going to try with this one! (**Also sorry for the lame title, I'm going to try to think of something better but for right now this will have to do).

First and foremost, Montana is one of the most beautiful places in the country. I don't even think I can describe it in words. Once I get a better camera I'll share pictures to give everyone a better idea. Driving in I thought I was going to swerve off the road a couple times because I was too distracted looking at the mountains. I think everyone once in their lives should travel out here. There's no other place like it.

Currently I'm writing this while I sit in one of Livingston's many coffee shops. This one happens to be owned by my landlord. Here's the view from my seat.



As you can see it's pretty cool and so is the rest of the city. I've had a couple days to explore and so far I really like what I see. There are tons of cute shops, thrift stores, and a variety of restaurants here. All independently owned (which I'm a big fan of). Everything is in walking/biking distance which is great. Livingston's definitely a small city, but there seems to be enough to do here that I won't get completely bored out of my mind. The city of Bozeman is not to far away from here and it has a Target, Gap, World Market, Petsmart, and all the other good stuff when I need some bigger city love.

That's all I got for now. Next post I plan on putting up a video tour of the place I'm staying for all of you that are interested.

Even though I like it here a lot I still miss Cleveland dearly and all my friends and family. I can't wait till I can come visit, but for now phone, E-mail, Twitter, Skype, ect. will have to do. As my grandma says, "Give Me A Buzz!"

Love,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment