Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Shout Out!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

For awhile I was pretty bummed I couldn't come home for Thanksgiving. It is the first major holiday I'm spending away from home, but when I thought about it, I have nothing to be bummed about...

I have great friends and family that have totally supported me 100% in my choice to come out here and do what I've been doing. They've been when I needed a phone call/text/tweet/etc to lift my spirits on days where my homesickness was unbearable.

I live in a great community that has truly embraced and welcomed me. You don't know how loved I felt when I was invited to over ten Thanksgiving dinners today.

I am doing something I am truly passionate about. I've found a cause I want to dedicate my life to.

I live in one of the most beautiful parts of the country.

And I have this little bugger in my life now



Look at that little face, no reason to be bummed at all. And to make it even better, I'll be home in 3 weeks!!!

Alright, off to the gym and then to a couple Thanksgiving dinners. I'll be having turkey for the first time in 5 years! Yum!

Miss you all! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Love,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment