Monday, November 14, 2011

One Month!!!

It's exactly one month until I fly back to Cleveland for a couple weeks. And for those of you who follow me on Facebook and Twitter you already know how completely pumped I am. Being away from home for this long has really made me realize how much I love my family, friends, my dog, and the city of Cleveland. My supervisor Todd said to me one day when I was really homesick, "You must have some good things to miss back home" and he couldn't have been more right.

So what am I looking forward to when I go home????

1. Hugging my parents
2. Hanging out with my sister
3. Hanging out with my friends
4. Taking Sophie on walks
5. Chipotle and Cozumels
6. #TeamDingus trivia nights
7. The plethora of awesome Cleveland restaurants (Melt, Bier Market, Momochos, Ty Fun, etc)
8. I would say Cavs games, but after today I highly doubt that will happen : (
9. Group Power class at Peak
10. Christmas Ale
11. Just being in a real city. I <3 Cleveland.

Hopefully the next month goes by fast....

Miss you all.

Love,
Becky

3 comments: