Saturday, November 26, 2011

Finally!!!!!!!

So I've been waiting to make this post for months now. NBA basketball is finally back and I am the happiest girl in the world right now. I literally screamed in joy checking my twitter this morning. Now winter won't be quite as bad since I'll have games to watch. Some bar in Livingston better have NBA League Pass and be ready for me to be there on a regular basis.

I've compiled a list of the top 20 reasons I'm so pumped for the NBA season:

1. Seeing Kyrie and my TEXAS boy Tristan Thompson in the wine and gold.

"We've come to save you Cleveland!"

2. Watching the Cavs in general. Let's Go Cavs! Believeland!

3. Watching the Thunder make it to the NBA finals (I'm calling it now)

4. Two words: KEVIN DURANT (best player in the league).

"Who gon stop me huh?"

5. Seeing the Celtics get older and older and worse and worse.

Rondo save us please!!!!

6. Delonte West. I frickin love this guy.

I'm one BAMF.

7. Seeing Chris Bosh cry.

Womp. Womp. Womp.

8. Seeing Lebron James choke.



9. Seeing Dwayne Wade look like a tool in new Tmobile commericals (really, who has Tmobile?)

10. Watching Ricky Rubio become Rookie of the Year.



11. Watching the Timberwolves in general (they will surprise people).

12. The crumbling of the Lakers era. Sorry Kobe you're old. Sorry Mike Brown, you're nowhere near the coach Phil Jackson was and no one is going to listen to you.

13. While I hate to say it because I hated him in college....Blake Griffin. He's really growing on me, but I still would take K.Love over him any day.

"You may be good Blake, but I can score AND rebound. 31-30 man!" -K.Love

14. Watching on Christmas Day when the Mavs get their championship rings in front of the Heat....hahah suckers!

In your face Heat!

15. Seeing D.Rose break some ankles.

Fast don't lie.


16. Rudy Gay's return and the emergence of the Grizz.



17. The NBA on TNT. Basketball comedy at its best.

18. Jimmer totally sucking in the NBA. Sorry I can't stand that guy or his fans.

"That's about right. You are a dog Jimmer. Get ready to get lit up in the NBA. This is where the real men play" -Love, every single NBA player.

19. Dirk being Dirk and seeing what hairstyle he decides to rock this year.



20. The 2012 NBA draft....Cavs gotta continue to stock up. We're going to be the next OKC.

Welcome back NBA. You've been greatly missed.

Now anyone who really loves me will make sure to get me tickets to the first Cavs game while I'm visiting for the holidays....hint hint.

GO CAVS!!!!

Love,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment