Saturday, January 7, 2012

.....It's Been Awhile

Hello Strangers!

I know it's been a long minute since I've posted anything. My justification for that being I was in Ohio visiting all you people I write this blog for, so most of you got to hear my stories first hand.

I want to thank everyone for making my couple weeks home the best. You don't know how nice it was to be in the company of family and real friends and the cutest puppy in the world (Don't believe me? Check this picture out. I think my Mom E-mailed it to just about everyone she knows. No joke.)



I got to eat at some of my favorite restaurants with some of my favorite people, go to a Cavs game, and take Sophie on multiple walks in the park. I had a great Christmas with my family and the best New Years Eve with some of my closest friends. If only I could have stayed longer. I shouldn't complain though, I'll be back in 3 months for my spring break!

Coming back to Montana was definitely bittersweet. Even though I was having a great time in Ohio there was defintely a big part of me that missed Montana. I missed the mountains. I missed the small town feel of Livingston. I missed this little bugger.



It's been a week since I've been back and nothing has changed. One thing I was surprised about was coming back to absolutely no snow which is surprising for January in Montana. It feels more like spring here than winter. I even went running outside on Thursday because it was so warm! We're all praying for a good snow. I want to do some cross country skiing for goodness sake!

Well that's all I got for now. Next week I start house sitting for 3 weeks, I'm sure there will be a couple good stories about that!

Love,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment